Starting From £358 Per Night
If you are looking for a luxury modern holiday property, Villa Ausoleil Kalkan is the place for you. Located in the Kalamar district of Kalkan in an elevated spot, our villa has five deluxe bedrooms, which can host up to 10 guests. Stylishly furnished with a nod towards relaxed vintage interiors, there is a wonderful sense of well-being here. Sliding glass doors cover most of the front of the property, which creates an almost seamless connection between inside and out. An extensive terrace with a generous infinity pool occupies the front of the property, perfectly equipped with quality furnishings and multiple seating areas so the whole family can unwind in comfort. From here, you will love the dazzling views of the sea and mountains, which can be enjoyed both inside and outside the villa.
For a magical Kalkan holiday, Villa Ausoleil has it all. Designed by one of the region’s top architects, the villa boasts many additional features that make this a special place to holiday.
1. Bedroom: Double bed, bedside table, armchair, wardrobe, air conditioning, vanity table, sea view balcony, bathroom and WC.
2. Bedroom: 2 single beds, bedside table, table and chairs, wardrobe, air conditioning, vanity table, sea view balcony, bathroom and WC.
3. Bedroom: Double bed, bedside table, Jacuzzi, wardrobe, air conditioning, vanity table, sea view balcony, bathroom and WC.
4. Bedroom: Double bed, bedside table, table and chairs, air conditioning, vanity table, wardrobe, sea view balcony, bathroom and WC
5. Bedroom: Double bed, bedside table, air conditioning, vanity table, bathroom and WC. Situated on the ground floor, this bedroom has direct access to the pool terrace.
The interior living space is open plan and combines a spacious dining area which seats eight, and a comfortable lounge area with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and sound system. The living room has floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open onto the poolside terrace, extending the living space and allowing for beautiful views from inside the property.
The bright and airy fitted kitchen area offers indoor dining space with an 8-seater dining table and breakfast bar with three stools. It features a dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, table and chairs, fridge freezer, oven and hob and all the utensils required for your self-catering stay.
Terrace and Pool
On the terrace is an infinity-edged pool with an integrated children’s pool and Jacuzzi function, sun loungers, hammock, botanic garden, seating group, BBQ and parasols. . The pool attendant completes daily cleaning of the pool and garden area.
Cleaning and Maintenance
We clean the villa before your arrival, and there will be a mid-stay clean for reservations of more than seven nights. There will be no mid-stay clean for reservations of 7 nights or fewer. For example, if you stay for ten or 14 nights, a mid-stay clean will be arranged at a convenient time. If you would like extra cleaning, please enquire at the time of booking to find out what the additional cleaning fee will be. Cleaning fees are charged per clean.
The security deposit for this villa is £250, which must be paid at the start of your holiday. This deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay, provided no damage has been caused to the property.
For similar properties, you may wish to take a look at Villa Elia or Villa Emir.
|Start Date||End Date||Per Night|