From £380 Per Night
From £558 Per Night
|Start Date||End Date||Per Night|
Situated in a lovely peaceful part of Kalkan’s Kalamar area our generously sized villa comfortably hosts up to 12 guests in 6 deluxe en suite bedrooms. With extensive outside space that is perfectly designed for outdoor living, our guests will marvel at the facilities in this property. Suited to a large group or family, this luxurious villa has a large infinity pool, spacious grounds and table tennis to keep you entertained. You can walk comfortably to the beach and sea form this villa and there is access to a platform above the sea for swimming. You will make wonderful holiday memories at villa Kalamar 6.
1. Bedroom: 2 single beds, air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside table, vanity table, bathroom and WC.
2. Bedroom: Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside table, vanity table, bathroom and WC. This bedroom has a sea view.
3. Bedroom: Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside table, vanity table, bathroom and WC. This bedroom has a sea view.
4. Bedroom: 2 single beds, air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside table, bathroom and WC.
5. Bedroom: Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside table, vanity table, bathroom and WC.
6. Bedroom: Double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside table, vanity table, bathroom and WC.
The contemporary lounge area has wonderful sea and nature views and is found at ground floor level next to the pool terrace. The lounge has a relaxing area perfect after a long day in the sun. This room is furnished with a seating group, LCD TV, free internet, air conditioning, dining table for 12, nest of tables and WC.
The kitchen has been tastefully finished with brushed black units and is open plan to the living room and indoor dining area. It is equipped with fantastic modern appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, ice machine, coffee machine, fridge freezer, kettle, oven and hob and all the utensils required for a self-catering break.
Terrace and Pool
The sizeable terrace is a wonderful place for you to spend lazy summer days as the views across the turquoise sea are totally unspoiled. The infinity edged pool at the front of the terrace has a Roman steps entrance and is surrounded by sun loungers so you can catch some rays. Behind the pool is a large pergola shaded seating area and an alfresco dining table and BBQ are also provided. The pool attendant completes daily cleaning of the pool and garden area.
Cleaning and Maintenance
We clean the villa before your arrival and once per week after check. If you would like extra cleaning, please enquire at the time of booking to find out what the additional cleaning fee will be. Cleaning fees are charged per clean.
The security deposit for this villa is £100 which must be paid at the start of your holiday. This deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay after provided no damage has been caused to the property.