From £393 Per Night
From £286 Per Night
|Start Date||End Date||Per Night|
Situated in a prime spot just above the sea in Kalkan’s Kisla district, our spacious villa hosts up to 12 guests in 6 bedrooms. The generous pool terrace has an elongated infinity pool which spills out into the sea below and has a wave function. For an extra taste of luxury 2 of the double bedrooms have private Jacuzzis. The interior is modern in design and has plenty of room to host a large group or family. Perfectly positioned to get day long sun the terrace is the ideal spot to watch the spectacular Kalkan sunsets. For an unforgettable Kalkan escape, villa Mavi Kelebek awaits our guests.
1. Bedroom: Double bed, air conditioning, bedside table, wardrobe, vanity table, balcony, bathroom and WC.
2. Bedroom: Double bed, air conditioning, bedside table, wardrobe, vanity table, balcony, bathroom and WC.
3. Bedroom: Double bed, (can also be configured as twin beds) air conditioning, bedside table, wardrobe, vanity table, balcony, bathroom and WC.
4. Bedroom: 3 single beds, air conditioning, bedside, wardrobe, vanity table, bathroom and WC.
5. Bedroom: Double bed, air conditioning, bedside table, wardrobe, vanity table, balcony, jacuzzi, bathroom and WC.
6. Bedroom: Double bed, air conditioning, bedside table, wardrobe, vanity table, balcony, jacuzzi, bathroom and WC.
The open plan living room sits on a split level below the kitchen and features an indoor dining area. Spacious and contemporary this room is perfectly appointed to relax and entertain in the evening. This room is furnished with a seating group, TV, air conditioning and coffee table. You can access the pool terrace directly from living room.
The kitchen area is a stylish American style modern space with sitting area. It hosts a dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, fridge, dining table, oven and hob and all the utensils required for a self-catering holiday.
Terrace and Pool
The sizeable terrace has a large infinity pool at the centre which can be heated in the cooler months and has a wave function. The surrounding patio is furnished with sun loungers, alfresco dining table, outdoor seating, stone BBQ and parasols. The pool attendant completes daily cleaning of the pool and garden area.
Cleaning and Maintenance
We clean the villa before your arrival and once per week after check. If you would like extra cleaning, please enquire at the time of booking to find out what the additional cleaning fee will be. Cleaning fees are charged per clean.
The security deposit for this villa is £100 which must be paid at the start of your holiday. This deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay after provided no damage has been caused to the property.