From £415 Per Night
|Start Date||End Date||Per Night|
Villa Ela Kalkan is a modern luxury villa finished to a very high standard, located in Akbel, a short drive Kalkan’s town centre. The elevated position of this 3-story villa allows for breathtaking views of the azure sea and islands on the horizon. You will be enchanted by this property’s attractive interior, stylishly decorated with subtle tones and pops of colour in pretty artwork and scatter cushions. Particularly suited for large groups, this villa has six stylish bedrooms which can host up to 12 guests, each of which has a spacious en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and two master rooms with private Jacuzzi’s. The outside spaces are beautifully finished with a generous pool terrace at ground floor level and a fabulous spacious roof terrace with a bar and lounging area, ideal for enjoying a sundowner before heading into town to explore the restaurants and nightlife.
Note: Our villa’s swimming pool can be heated on request, and this feature is included in the rate for September through May.
1. Bedroom: Double suite, double bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, bedside table, vanity table, bathroom, Jacuzzi, balcony, and WC. This room has a seating group on the balcony.
2. Bedroom: Double suite bedroom, double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, vanity table, hair dryer, bathroom and WC.
3. Bedroom: Twin suite bedroom, two single beds, vanity table, wardrobe, bedside table, balcony, bathroom and WC. This room has a seating group on the balcony with fantastic sea views.
4. Bedroom: Double suite bedroom, double bed, vanity table, wardrobe, Jacuzzi, bedside table, bathroom and WC. This room also has a seating group on the balcony with sea views.
5. Bedroom: Twin suite bedroom, two single beds, vanity table, bedside table, wardrobe, table and chairs, bathroom and WC. You can access the pool terrace from this room.
6. Bedroom: Twin suite bedroom, two single beds, vanity table, bedside table, wardrobe, table and chairs, bathroom and WC. You can access the pool terrace from this room.
The spacious sea view living room is luxurious and contemporary, perfect for relaxing in the cool air conditioning. This room is well set up for entertaining with a seating group, LCD television, free internet, DVD player, air conditioning, coffee table and a separate WC. You can access the pool terrace from the living room through large sliding doors.
The sleek open-plan kitchen is well equipped for a large party and features an indoor dining table and an island with an integrated breakfast bar. The appliances supplied in the kitchen include a dishwasher, kettle, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, water cooler, oven and hob and all the utensils required for a self-catering holiday.
Terrace and Pool
The elongated terrace sweeps across the front of the villa and is the perfect place for you to admire the dazzling turquoise sea views. Ample furniture is provided for all guests to relax and have fun, including sun loungers, a stone BBQ, an alfresco dining table, outdoor seating, a table tennis table and parasols. The pool attendant completes the daily cleaning of the pool and garden area.
Cleaning and Maintenance
We clean the villa before your arrival, and there will be a mid-stay clean for reservations of more than seven nights. There will be no mid-stay clean for reservations of 7 nights or fewer. For example, if you stay for ten or 14 nights, a mid-stay clean will be arranged at a convenient time. If you would like extra cleaning, please enquire at the time of booking to find out what the additional cleaning fee will be. Cleaning fees are charged per clean.
The security deposit for this villa is £250, which must be paid at the start of your holiday. This deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay, provided no damage has been caused to the property.
We suggest Villa Aristos and Villa Escala as fantastic alternatives if you want to see more of our 6-bedroom luxury villa collection.